Are you a District 5 voter?
Tom Hucker is running for re-election in District 5. One candidate is elected from each of the Districts 1-5. Four other Council members are elected “at large.”
Do you live in District 5? To find out which district you live in, click here and type in your home address.
When and Where Can I Vote in Person?
- Early Voting: June 14 to 21, 2018 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Vote at any of the 11 early voting sites listed here.
- June 26, 2018 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
How Can I Vote by Mail?
- June 22, 2018 – Deadline to request mail-in ballot for Primary
- Request a ballot here.
Deadline to Register to Vote or Change Party Affiliation
- June 5, 2018 (Same-day registration is also allowed at Early Voting sites)
All information here shared for your convenience. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, or for other election related information, please visit the Montgomery County Board of Elections directly: 777vote.org